Computer Shippers

Did you know?

In 2012, of the 3.42 million tons of unused TV’s, cell phones and computers, only 29% were collected for recycling. The remaining 71% were primarily disposed of in landfills, leaking toxic materials into the earth.

Recycling 1 million laptops saves the energy equivalent to the electricity used by 3,657 U.S. homes in a year.

How we help:

We can pick up from one computer server to an entire data center. We handle it all from the pickup, to the palletizing to the LTL shipping.

  • We call the point of contact and arrange pickup when it’s convenient for them, we call when we are on the way and they just have to show our crew where the items are, and we take it from there.
  • Fully insured and trustworthy, we treat each item as if it were our own.
  • We bring the pallets, cardboard or gaylord containers and pack it best on site, then bring it back to our warehouse and prep for shipping.
  • We then ship it with one of our LTL partners that are most cost effective for that route
  • We can have an appointment made for delivery if desired.

Call us today to get a free quote, no obligations. We are the experts!
800-883-8777 or email us at sales@freightdynamics.com